Here are today’s most important drone news articles. We publish this post every weekday at 5:30 p.m. Some of these stories are from DroneXL.co and some of them will be from other sources. If you’d like to receive this in an email going forward, be sure to subscribe using the form below.
Drone news from DroneXL.co
Deuce Drone and Rouses Market will test groceries delivered by drone this fall – Deuce Drone and Rouses Market will test groceries delivered by drone for customers in Mobile, Alabama this fall.
Parrot announces partnership with AIRT’s Drones – Parrot has announced a new partnership with the Miami, Florida-based Airborne International Response Team (AIRT), the leading 501(c)3 non-profit organization supporting Drones For Good™ and the official home of DRONERESPONDERS, the world’s fastest-growing program supporting the use of UAS by public safety and emergency services organizations across the U.S. and around the globe.
Drone used in search for missing 93-year-old man in Washington State – The Centralia Police Department is continuing to search for a 93-year-old man reported missing earlier this week. Drones will be used in the search efforts.
Drone Delivery Canada starts process for commercial entry into USA – Drone Delivery Canada Corp. is pleased to announce that it has commenced the process to enter the USA market as a drone delivery operator.
North Dakota DoT uses drones for flood season – The North Dakota Department of Transportation has received waivers at the end of March to start using drones for flood season and in emergency response situations.
Drone spots Great White Shark off Bondi Beach in Sydney, Australia – A drone spots a Great White Shark off Bondi Beach in Sydney, Australia. Bondi Beach is Australia’s most famous beach and is well known for being the great surfing spot that it is. It is less known for shark sightings.
U.S. – Swiss drone agreement announced by the FAA – The U.S. Federal Aviation Administration (FAA) and the Switzerland Federal Office of Civil Aviation today announced that they have reached an agreement in harmonizing domestic and international safety standards for Unmanned Aircraft Systems (UAS).
Subscribe to our Daily Drone News email!*
Other drone news
- WATCH: Drone video shows the aftermath of deadly Otter Tail County tornado
- “DRONE TECHNOLOGY WILL TRANSFORM OUR IMMEDIATE AND LONG-TERM FUTURE”
- Cargo Drones Ease the Way for Urban Air Mobility
- How Aerial Vehicles And Drones Could Change Cities?
- Police take to the skies with helicopter and drone in frantic Newland Avenue search
- Herald’s drone photo: A colorful stop between assignments
- General Atomics to conduct test flights of SeaGuardian drone in Japan
- Police statement on huge operation involving drones and a helicopter in west Hull
- Star Struck: New Mars rover equipped with drone
- Drone and camera equipment worth £4K stolen from Mercedes in Loughborough beauty spot car park
- Scientists figure out how to pinpoint malicious drone operators like those who shut down Gatwick
- Elbit Integrates Mini-Drone Onboard Autonomous Boat
- Third drone parachute system validated at NUAIR site in Rome
- FAA and Switzerland Federal Office of Civil Aviation Reach Drone Agreement
- We Talk Suicide Drones And The Future Of Unmanned Warfare With AeroVironment’s Steve Gitlin
- Can a Police Drone Recognize Your Face?
- The curious case of ‘Drone Boy’ who has made 600 drones using broken mixer grinders and televisions. A fact-check
- Missile-Armed Chinese Drones Arrive In Europe As Serbia Seeks Airpower Edge
- Your food delivery drone is on its way
- Yemeni army downs Houthi rebel drone
- This AI system locates drone pilots flying too close to airports
Drones on Youtube
Flying drones as a career?
If you want to turn your hobby into your career, practice how to fly your drone safely, and learn what it takes to get your Part 107, be sure to check out the excellent training modules from The Drone U.
Stay in touch!
Subscribe to our Daily Drone News email.*
Submit tips If you have information or tips that you would like to share with us, feel free to submit them here. Support DroneXL.co: You can support DroneXL.co by using these links when you make your next drone purchase: Adorama, Amazon, B&H, BestBuy, eBay, DJI, Parrot, and Yuneec. We make a small commission when you do so at no additional expense to you. Thank you for helping DroneXL grow! FTC: DroneXL.co uses affiliate links that generate income.
* We do not sell, share, rent out or spam your email, ever. Our email goes out on weekdays around 5:30 p.m.