AiRXOS launches new unmanned aircraft systems solution for energy industry
AiRXOS launches a new unmanned aircraft systems solution for the energy industry. GE Aviation's all-in-one solution enables comprehensive operational oversight for safe, scalable, repeatable commercial UAS operations.
AiRXOS launches new unmanned aircraft systems solution for energy industry
AiRXOS, a leading provider of Unmanned Traffic Management (UTM) solutions, today announced a comprehensive Unmanned Aircraft Systems (UAS) solution for Energy organizations to plan, schedule, operate and monitor all facets of their UAS operations from a single platform.
AiRXOS' new Enterprise Energy Solution provides digital compliance, full Situational Awareness of airspace and assets, inspection, emergency response/disaster recovery capabilities, analytics, and asset performance tools all in one, connected platform. The Enterprise Energy Solution runs on AiRXOS' Air Mobility™ Platform – a secure, cloud-based, extensible platform that enables easy integration of an energy organization's current applications and other UAS Service Suppliers (USS), as well as supports the full lifecycle of UAS Energy operations.
“Infrastructure inspections with traditional manned aircraft are dangerous, inefficient, and expensive,” said Mark Lanphear, AiRXOS' Senior Vice President of Global Sales and Business Development. “Now more than ever energy organizations are looking for solutions to help them deliver safe, scalable, and repeatable operations for greater economic viability. To achieve scale, they need a centralized and standardized view of all operations, manned and unmanned. It's why we developed the Enterprise Energy Solution – to deliver energy organizations a truly comprehensive platform that brings all UAS lifecycle operations into one view – from enterprise wide infrastructure inspection and surveillance, to asset and crew management, Situational Awareness and emergency operations after a natural disaster – all on one platform.”
AiRXOS' Enterprise Solution allows energy organizations to combine and integrate all critical inspection needs in one connected ecosystem with automated and feature-rich technology with capabilities including: Automated Waiver, Exemption and Certificate of Authorization (COAs) for safer, faster flying, partner-enabled mission-ready kits with sensors, drones, and pilots as a service, emergency response and disaster recovery application with mass alerts, digital SGI and complete situational awareness, compliance and crew management for reliability and transparency, asset management and security to optimize assets, analytics and insights for near real time actionable intelligence, and program design services to help energy companies launch and grow programs.
AiRXOS' Enterprise Solution Key Features:
- Operational Oversight in One Platform – AiRXOS' Air Mobility Platform is a highly secure, cloud-based platform that enables energy organizations to plan, schedule and monitor all facets of UAS operations from a single platform, providing all the tools needed to fly quickly, and with complete confidence in safety operations. Includes full visibility to airspace and assets, inspection and emergency response capabilities, analytics, and asset performance tools.
- Compliant, Safe Flight Solutions – AiRXOS enhances UAS operations efficiency with the development of solutions, supporting processes, training, and procedures to enable advanced UAS flights and help energy organizations obtain the necessary FAA Waivers, Exemptions, and Certificates of Authorizations (COAs), Special Governmental Interest (SGIs) to perform inspections faster.
- Central Command Center – AiRXOS' Enterprise Solution provides for public safety agency coordination, situational awareness of UAS operations, streaming live video, data and operational insights, automated SGI compliance, tracking and reporting and optional media and public advisory alerts.
- Mission Ready Drone Toolkit – AiRXOS‘ robust Partner Ecosystem provides Energy organizations with a “mission ready drone toolkit” for inspection, detection, and monitoring needs. This includes advanced drones, sensors, and professionally qualified pilots, in one turn-key service designed to carry out all forms of inspections.
- Emergency Response and Disaster Recovery – Includes an integrated video distribution system certified on AT&T's FirstNet – providing the industries only Unmanned Aircraft (UA) streaming solution proven and tested to operate during catastrophic events and recovery. This also provides the industry's only digital SGI process, and mass alert distribution for rapid external communications to the public, UA operators, media and commercial organizations.
- Compliance and Crew Management – Provides full accountability and transparency across teams. Designed to track and manage the status of each pilots' Part 107 license and expiration dates, flight hours and mission planning for a complete pilot workflow. Reporting tools track audit logs, UAS, crew, and operations management records, to satisfy regulatory compliance requirements and operational monitoring, including LAANC usage reports to the FAA operation transaction logs and usage reports.
- Asset Management and Security – Asset Management & Security optimizes the performance of assets to minimize costs, and reduce operational risks. Through AiRXOS' partner GE Digital, the Enterprise Solution connects disparate data sources and uses advanced analytics to provide a unified view of an asset's current state and health to mitigate downtime.
- Analytics and Insights – AiRXOS' Analytics and Insights partners help optimize operations and budget using advanced analytics on the data collected via UAS operation, providing actionable intelligence to better manage assets. With inspection insights integrated with Asset Performance Management systems of choice, energy organizations are provided with a comprehensive picture of how assets are performing at any time.
- Program Design – Before Energy UAS programs can fully operationalize, they may need help in designing the optimal solution for UAS operations and AiRXOS is prepared to assist with all their planning and operational needs.
Find AiRXOS at the Energy Drone Robotics Virtual Summer Summit – July 14-16
AiRXOS is participating in the Energy Drone Robotics Virtual Summer Summit from July 14-16th with Mark Lanphear, Senior Vice President of Global Sales and Business Development leading a ‘live' session on ‘Situational Awareness When Time is of the Essence: Advisories and UAS operations' from 11:00-11:30a MDT; and Ken Stewart, CEO, panelist on ‘Regulatory Roundup for Energy/Industrial UAV Ops' on July 15th from 11:30a -12:10p.
Flying drones as a career?
If you want to turn your hobby into your career, practice how to fly your drone safely, and learn what it takes to get your Part 107, be sure to check out the excellent training modules from The Drone U.
Stay in touch!
If you'd like to stay up to date with all the latest drone News, scoops, rumors, and reviews, then follow us on Twitter, Facebook, YouTube, Instagram or…
Subscribe to our Daily Drone News email.*
Submit tips If you have information or tips that you would like to share with us, feel free to submit them here. Support DroneXL.co: You can support DroneXL.co by using these links when you make your next drone purchase: Adorama, Amazon, B&H, BestBuy, eBay, DJI, Parrot, and Yuneec. We make a small commission when you do so at no additional expense to you. Thank you for helping DroneXL grow! FTC: DroneXL.co uses affiliate links that generate income.
* We do not sell, share, rent out or spam your email, ever. Our email goes out on weekdays around 5:30 p.m.
Get your Part 107 Certificate
Pass the test and take to the skies with the Pilot Institute. We have helped thousands of people become airplane and commercial drone pilots. Our courses are designed by industry experts to help you pass FAA tests and achieve your dreams.
FTC: DroneXL.co uses affiliate links that generate income.* We do not sell, share, rent out, or spam your email, ever. Our email goes out on weekdays around 5:30 p.m.