Daily Drone News – Monday September 28, 2020
Here are today's most important drone news articles. We publish this post every weekday at 5:30 p.m. Some of these stories are from DroneXL.co and some of them will be from other sources. If you'd like to receive this in an email going forward, be sure to subscribe using the form below.
Drone news from DroneXL.co
DJI Ronin RS2, RSC2, RavenEye Image Transmission System appear in FCC filing – Lost in all the News of last week are the FCC filings that show us the DJI Ronin RS2, RSC2, and the new Ronin RavenEye Image Transmission System (wireless video transmitter). Let's take a closer look at these filings from SZ DJI Osmo Technology Co., Ltd., and see it provides any new information on these new DJI Ronin devices.
Autel Robotics launches Autel Dragonfish VTOL fixed-wing drone in China – Autel Robotics launches the Autel Dragonfish, a vertical-take-off-and-landing (VTOL), fixed-wing drone exclusively for the Chinese market.
DJI training at Whampoa Military Academy is not just a weekend team-building event – The four-day DJI training at the historic military academy is not merely a weekend team-building event, as explained by a DJI spokesperson. Nor is it a corporate paintball adventure, as suggested by some of our readers. The military-style training took place at the historic Whampoa Military Academy and had a strong focus on Education, creating good habits, and experiencing “life of the barracks and cultivating the hard-working spirit and perseverance.”
Amazon Prime Day is October 13 and 14. Will there be any drone deals? – Amazon Prime Day will take place on October 13 and 14 this year after being delayed because of the ongoing Coronavirus pandemic. In previous years, Amazon Prime Day would take place sometime in July. We expect that many drone accessories, such as backpacks and cases will be available at very attractive prices, but it remains to be seen if there will be any drone deals as well.
Subscribe to our Daily Drone News email!*
Other drone news
- Britain's new Protector drone completes maiden flight
- Drone carries human kidney over Las Vegas desert in what could be the future of organ transportation
- Airbus Zephyr drone broke up because of unstable weather conditions – ATSB
- Inspiring Wedding Images: Winners Of Siena Drone Photo Awards 2020
- Take A Look At This New Drone On Demand Mobile App
- Sniffer drone deployed over Strait of Dover
- Covered bridges and drones—an unlikely duo
- Bangladesh in Drone Photo Awards 2020
- Iran displays wrecked US drone that was shot down last year
- DJI Mavic Air 2: Heavy Features, Light Cost
- Georgian Defense Ministry Purchases Spanish Drones
- FedEx Announces Partnership With Reliable Robotics for Pilotless Cargo Aircraft
- China's unmanned plateau helicopter completes high-altitude maiden flight
- Saudi forces destroy armed drone targeting kingdom
Drones on Youtube
Stay in touch!
If you'd like to stay up to date with all the latest drone news, scoops, rumors, and reviews, follow us on Twitter, Facebook, YouTube, Instagram, or…
Subscribe to our Daily Drone News email.*
Submit tips If you have information or tips that you would like to share with us, feel free to submit them here. Support DroneXL.co: You can support DroneXL.co by using these links when you make your next drone purchase: Adorama, Amazon, B&H, BestBuy, eBay, DJI, Parrot, and Yuneec. We make a small commission when you do so at no additional expense to you. Thank you for helping DroneXL grow! FTC: DroneXL.co uses affiliate links that generate income.
* We do not sell, share, rent out or spam your email, ever. Our email goes out on weekdays around 5:30 p.m.
Get your Part 107 Certificate
Pass the test and take to the skies with the Pilot Institute. We have helped thousands of people become airplane and commercial drone pilots. Our courses are designed by industry experts to help you pass FAA tests and achieve your dreams.
FTC: DroneXL.co uses affiliate links that generate income.* We do not sell, share, rent out, or spam your email, ever. Our email goes out on weekdays around 5:30 p.m.