The drone maker explains that the “Skydio Dock enables autonomous and remote drone operations virtually anywhere for continuous and complete visibility of your assets and worksites, so you can monitor multiple sites at once and standardize repetitive inspections.”
Picture a world where intelligent drones autonomously inspect every piece of infrastructure, including warehouses, cell towers, power plants, bridges and more.
Drones become indispensable at every worksite and fundamentally change their operations, reducing safety risks and costs. Problems are identified quickly without arduous and dangerous inspections.
And they're tracked automatically, so issues get resolved before costs add up.
This new way of working, where drones autonomously operate from anywhere, creates a safer, more efficient world.
Skydio is working tirelessly to make this new world a reality. And we're excited to share how far we've come with Skydio Dock and Remote Operations.
Join us for our exclusive event, Dock Day, as we share what we've been creating. Get firsthand perspectives on how we're solving some of the toughest challenges in AI with Skydio Dock and Remote Ops solutions.
Skydio Dock Day at a Glance:
- Our CEO Adam Bry gives an update on our vision and progress in reaching it
- Get a close look at the Skydio Dock and Skydio Remote Ops platform
- Hear conversations from early customers and see the real-world performance of Dock operations at current sites
- Hear from our regulatory leaders on how we make flying drones from a dock possible today
- Join in a live Q & A with our CEO, Adam and other Skydio leaders
- And more
Why attend Skydio Dock Day?
- Be one of the first to discover the latest in remote, autonomous drone operations
- Learn from industry leaders pioneering these new solutions to solve their biggest challenges
- Participate in the conversation—ask Adam Bry and other Skydio leaders your toughest questions and hear their perspectives live
- Connect and network with other peers who are achieving operational excellence through autonomy
Let us know in the comments below what you think about remote drone operations such as those suggested by Skydio. we are curious to hear your thoughts!
Stay in touch!
Get your Part 107 Certificate
Pass the test and take to the skies with the Pilot Institute. We have helped thousands of people become airplane and commercial drone pilots. Our courses are designed by industry experts to help you pass FAA tests and achieve your dreams.
FTC: DroneXL.co uses affiliate links that generate income.* We do not sell, share, rent out, or spam your email, ever. Our email goes out on weekdays around 5:30 p.m.