Daily Drone News – Tuesday August 4, 2020
Here are today's most important drone News articles. We publish this post every weekday at 5:30 p.m. Some of these stories are from DroneXL.co and some of them will be from other sources. If you'd like to receive this in an email going forward, be sure to subscribe using the form below.
Drone news from DroneXL.co
DJI Mavic 3 delayed ‘until Trump is gone' says source inside DJI – The DJI Mavic 3 will be delayed ‘until Trump is gone' says a source inside DJI. This is the information we have received today from one of the sources that we've worked with for a long time. Furthermore, this Breaking News comes from very high within the Chinese DJI organization.
DJI introduces new RoboMaster EP Core educational STEAM robot – Today, DJI introduces the new RoboMaster EP Core educational STEAM robot. This is a ground-based robot that is focused on sparking inspiration in the classroom and teaching young students the basics of AI, engineering, and programming. Unfortunately, it doesn't fly…
DJI Pilot app shares same security flaws as DJI Go 4, says Synacktiv – About ten days ago, this story was published in the NY Times highlighting the security flaws found in the DJI Go 4 App for the Android platform by security researchers from the French company Synacktiv. Today, the company releases a new statement claiming that the DJI Pilot app for commercial and enterprise customers has the same security concerns
Subscribe to our Daily Drone News email!*
Other drone news
- Tracking great white sharks with technology's help
- MBtv: Israel builds delivery drones network amid COVID-19 outbreak
- The surreal art of ‘unnatural lighting'
- UK PORT OPERATOR ADOPTS DRONE TECHNOLOGY
- Tesla Giga Texas Drone Update, Sunday August 3, 2020
- Watch: Incredible drone footage of Ireland's ‘best known humpback whale' off the coast of Cork
- Workhorse Is a Promising EV and Drone Investment
- EHang launches the large-payload intelligent firefighting drone
- Crews Use Drones To Assist In Search For Young Man Who May Have Drowned In Chatfield Reservoir
- Amazon takes step towards UK drone deliveries as Cambridge team grows
- With this new sensor, Blackjack drones can monitor an entire city at once
- Drones trialled in horticulture to release predatory wasps to reduce chemical use
- See Drone Footage Of All Eight Black Lives Matter Murals In NYC
- The American Scientists Who Saved London From Nazi Drones
- OPPD to conduct inspections with drones
- Altitude Angel to power new Sky-Drones ‘In-app experience'
- Wing Loong-10 drone makes typhoon detection debut
- Drone video shows heavy damage on Oak Island, NC after Hurricane Isaias
- Russia plans for mass delivery of new stealth heavy strike drone in 2024
- High Performance Ornithopter Drone Is Quiet, Efficient, and Safe
- Pandemic assistance helps NH drone company expand
- This Drone Made the First Home Delivery in the United States
Drones on Youtube
Stay in touch!
If you'd like to stay up to date with all the latest drone news, scoops, rumors, and reviews, then follow us on Twitter, Facebook, YouTube, Instagram or…
Subscribe to our Daily Drone News email.*
Submit tips If you have information or tips that you would like to share with us, feel free to submit them here. Support DroneXL.co: You can support DroneXL.co by using these links when you make your next drone purchase: Adorama, Amazon, B&H, BestBuy, eBay, DJI, Parrot, and Yuneec. We make a small commission when you do so at no additional expense to you. Thank you for helping DroneXL grow! FTC: DroneXL.co uses affiliate links that generate income.
* We do not sell, share, rent out or spam your email, ever. Our email goes out on weekdays around 5:30 p.m.
Follow DroneXL.co on your Google News feed.
Get your Part 107 Certificate
Pass the test and take to the skies with the Pilot Institute. We have helped thousands of people become airplane and commercial drone pilots. Our courses are designed by industry experts to help you pass FAA tests and achieve your dreams.
FTC: DroneXL.co uses affiliate links that generate income.* We do not sell, share, rent out, or spam your email, ever. Our email goes out on weekdays around 5:30 p.m.
Nice day in these hills of genus Sonora California, saw a link to the present on FB, and was a good prepared thanks!