Here are today's most important drone news articles. We publish this post every weekday at 5:30 p.m. Some of these stories are from DroneXL.co and some of them will be from other sources. If you'd like to receive this in an email going forward, be sure to subscribe using the form below.
Drone news from DroneXL.co
Speedbird Aero approved for experimental deliveries with drones – Latin American drone startup Speedbird Aero has been approved for experimental deliveries with drones by the Brazilian National Civil Aviation Agency, also known as ANAC.
Sheriff's Office unveils latest drone technology – Last week, Sheriff Mike Harrison unveiled the newest asset to the Police department, showcasing the latest Drone Technology. The brand new drone has already been used in a search-and-rescue operation in Franklin County in Florida.
Shell and Baker Hughes Venture going big on methane-hunting drones – Shell said this week that in July it inked a deal with Baker Hughes' drone venture company, Avitas, to expand drone-monitoring services at its unconventional assets in the Permian Basin. Shell is one of the fastest adopters of drone platforms which are still considered an emerging technology by much of the oil and gas industry. Last year, the company said it was using methane-hunting drones on a daily basis both onshore and offshore.
U.S.-based Teal unveils Golden Eagle commercial sUAS Platform – Teal unveils Golden Eagle commercial sUAS platform with immediate availability for enterprise and public sector. US-made commercial drone and autonomy software provide superior aerial surveillance and awareness to government, public safety and industrial customers.
Subscribe to our Daily Drone News email!*
Other drone news
- Normally unheard and unseen, a Predator drone is now on display
- Drone Insurance Market to See Massive Growth by 2025 : Allianz, Zurich Insurance, American International
- Trump ban on Chinese drone parts risks worsening wildfires
- Drone flight testing site opens in the UK
- Terrifying drone footage shows school of basking sharks circling inflatable boat off coast of Ireland
- Experimental deliveries with drones approved in Brazil
- TERROR AND TECHNOLOGY FROM DYNAMITE TO DRONES
- DRONES FROM CHARLOTTE ARE HELPING BRING SCHOOLS AND FOOTBALL BACK THIS FALL
- Daikin gives drones a whirl to slash plant inspection times
- Drone technology and 5G – How the two will help each other
- Aggressive hawk swoops in to attack drone
- Britain deploys military drones to stop migrants in rafts from crossing English Channel
- Researchers Developing Hurricane Drone Technology
- Raytheon Engineers Announce Successful Test Of New Drone On Mice
- Drone and two-seater plane in near miss near Gamston Airport
- These Underwater Drones Use Water Temperature Differences To Recharge
- Drone video of progress on the Centennial Bowl project
Drones on Youtube
Stay in touch!
Subscribe to our Daily Drone News email.*
Submit tips If you have information or tips that you would like to share with us, feel free to submit them here. Support DroneXL.co: You can support DroneXL.co by using these links when you make your next drone purchase: Adorama, Amazon, B&H, BestBuy, eBay, DJI, Parrot, and Yuneec. We make a small commission when you do so at no additional expense to you. Thank you for helping DroneXL grow! FTC: DroneXL.co uses affiliate links that generate income.
* We do not sell, share, rent out or spam your email, ever. Our email goes out on weekdays around 5:30 p.m.
Get your Part 107 Certificate
Pass the test and take to the skies with the Pilot Institute. We have helped thousands of people become airplane and commercial drone pilots. Our courses are designed by industry experts to help you pass FAA tests and achieve your dreams.
FTC: DroneXL.co uses affiliate links that generate income.* We do not sell, share, rent out, or spam your email, ever. Our email goes out on weekdays around 5:30 p.m.