Here are today's most important drone news articles. We publish this post every weekday at 5:30 p.m. Some of these stories are from DroneXL.co and some of them will be from other sources. If you'd like to receive this in an email going forward, be sure to subscribe using the form below.
Drone news from DroneXL.co
SPECTACULAR DRONE FOOTAGE OF COLLAPSE OF ARECIBO OBSERVATORY – A drone captures the collapse of the iconic Arecibo Observatory. The footage was released earlier today by the National Science Foundation (NSF) and can be seen in the video below.
NEW DJI STORE OPENS IN LYON, FRANCE – After the DJI Store in Paris, DJI just opened another one in Lyon, France today. People are invited to visit the brand new location on 4 rue du Président Carnot in Lyon.
FLIR SYSTEMS BUYS BLUE SUAS DRONE MANUFACTURER ALTAVIAN – In a press release, FLIR Systems announced that the company has bought privately-held Blue sUAS drone manufacturer Altavian Inc., best known for its unmanned aircraft for defense and public safety customers.
DJI FPV DRONE POPS UP IN INDONESIA – The DJI FPV Drone pops up again. This time in Indonesia. The DJI FPV Drone shows up in photos that were shared on Twitter from what appears to be a group of content creators working on DJI release footage for the introduction of DJI's fpv drone.
Subscribe to our Daily Drone News email!*
Other drone news
- Rocket-launching drone ready to take satellites into orbit
- Turkey's military campaign beyond its borders is powered by homemade armed drones
- Have an opinion about sheriff's drones? Now's the time to share it.
- Free virtual workshop promoting safe use of drones Dec. 5th
- NIST Plans New Drone-Advancing Challenge Competition
- Drones come to the rescue in Covid battle at sea
- THIS COMPANY IS USING DRONES TO REPLANT FORESTS DEVASTATED BY WILDFIRES
- Drones, supercomputers, the rise of robotics and loads of smart apps
- Army computer models unveil secret to quieter small drones
- Lake Winn Receives Results from Drone Based Magnetic Survey
- Drone testing site in Rome finalizes phase two of program
- Rapid City authorities deploy drones to investigate area after pursuit of truck
- This raptor-inspired drone flies almost like a bird
- The Killing Business: Israeli “Kamikaze” Drones Used by Azerbaijan Utilized French and Swiss Technologies
- Keller Rinaudo, the Chief Drone Officer
- Airbus Zephyr high altitude persistent drone concludes 2020 test flight campaign
- Drones could deliver Covid vaccine to Isles of Scilly
- Walmart and Intel Are Bringing Their Holiday Drone Light Show to Dallas
- Drone owners required to get permit to fly device
- Night sky to be lit up with drones at Bingemans
- Sharks attack school of fish off New York City beach
- MAF: Border surveillance more effective with drones
Drones on Youtube
Stay in touch!
Subscribe to our Daily Drone News email.*
Submit tips If you have information or tips that you would like to share with us, feel free to submit them here. Support DroneXL.co: You can support DroneXL.co by using these links when you make your next drone purchase: Adorama, Amazon, B&H, BestBuy, eBay, DJI, Parrot, and Yuneec. We make a small commission when you do so at no additional expense to you. Thank you for helping DroneXL grow! FTC: DroneXL.co uses affiliate links that generate income.
* We do not sell, share, rent out or spam your email, ever. Our email goes out on weekdays around 5:30 p.m.
Get your Part 107 Certificate
Pass the test and take to the skies with the Pilot Institute. We have helped thousands of people become airplane and commercial drone pilots. Our courses are designed by industry experts to help you pass FAA tests and achieve your dreams.
Copyright © DroneXL.co 2023. All rights reserved. The content, images, and intellectual property on this website are protected by copyright law. Reproduction or distribution of any material without prior written permission from DroneXL.co is strictly prohibited. For permissions and inquiries, please contact us here.
FTC: DroneXL.co is an Amazon Associate and uses affiliate links that can generate income from qualifying purchases. We do not sell, share, rent out, or spam your email.