Daily Drone News – Friday December 4, 2020
Here are today's most important drone news articles. We publish this post every weekday at 5:30 p.m. Some of these stories are from DroneXL.co and some of them will be from other sources. If you'd like to receive this in an email going forward, be sure to subscribe using the form below.
Drone news from DroneXL.co
TEXAS' DRONE LAW CHALLENGED BY PRESS ORGANIZATIONS AND PHOTOGRAPHERS – Press organizations and photographers are challenging a Texas' drone law, the “Use of Unmanned Aircraft,” claiming that it violates the First Amendment. Last Monday the suit survived a motion, that was filed by state officials to dismiss it.
NEW BETAFPV DRONE WITH INSTA360 CAMERA COMING IN DECEMBER? – Will there be a new BetaFPV drone with Insta360 camera coming in December? This teaser video that was shown on Facebook would make you think so.
DJI ZENMUSE X7 GROUND-BASED CAMERA SHOWS IN LEAKED PHOTOS – Another day, another DJI leak! Today we can share with you these leaked photos that show what appears to be a new DJI Zenmuse X7 ground-based camera. Let's take a closer look.
EASA ORGANIZES TWO WEBINARS ABOUT EU DRONE REGULATIONS – The European aviation safety organization EASA is organizing two webinars on 9 and 10 December on European drone regulations, which will take effect on 31 December. This is an interesting fact, as EASA is the driving force behind the new regulation. The information comes directly from the source. The first webinar is aimed at recreational drone pilots, the second is aimed at professionals.
DRONE EDUCATORS DISCOURAGED BY “IRISH ROUTE” TO FREE EU DRONE CERTIFICATE – From December 31, everyone who will fly a drone over 250 grams must have a European drone certificate. In the Netherlands, you cannot go anywhere for the required training. But it is already possible to obtain the A1 / A3 basic certificate via the Irish aviation authority IAA; free of charge. Dutch drone educators see the shortcut with sorrow and believe that an uneven playing field has emerged.
Subscribe to our Daily Drone News email!*
Other drone news
- The world's biggest drone debuts, and it weighs nearly 28 tons
- Walmart will light up the sky with holiday drone light shows
- How 5G drones are saving Canadian crops
- They are the ‘eyes in the sky'
- Walmart recruits 1,000 Intel drones for pandemic-friendly holiday light show
- Law enforcement clarify drone-use policies and associated data collection
- US company deploys drones to replant forests devastated by wildfires
- Drone Delivery Canada Announces Letter of Intent with Apple Express Courier Ltd
- Time to use drones effectively
- AI-Based Drone Floated to Enforce Social Distancing
- Second Oneida County police reform committee meeting discusses body cams, drones
- In the galleries: Where artists engage with the earth
- Russia unveils new drone killer
- Body of missing Whatcom County man located by drones, recovered near Tenant Lake
- DRONE STARTUP SKYGAUGE CLOSES $3.3 MILLION SEED AS DEMAND INCREASES AMID PANDEMIC
- THIS COMPANY IS USING DRONES TO REPLANT FORESTS DEVASTATED BY WILDFIRES
- Evidence photos, interrogation videos released in Mackenzie Lueck murder investigation
- Huge drone will launch satellites to orbit: 10 top stories of the week
- Drone delivers cake from oven in 16-minute run over Lake Biwa
- LOCAL ATTORNEY, FORMER JUDGE SERIOUSLY INJURED IN ONE-CAR CRASH
- How drones are helping Northern Ontario forestry companies manage tree inventory
- Brazilian soy farmers try 5G technology with Huawei equipment
- Russian radars track 30 foreign spy planes and six drones over week
- France security law incompatible with human rights, say UN experts
- Revealed: How The U.S. Army's Killer Drones Could Destroy Enemy Air-Defenses
Drones on Youtube
Stay in touch!
If you'd like to stay up to date with all the latest drone News, scoops, rumors, and reviews, follow us on Twitter, Facebook, YouTube, Instagram, or…
Subscribe to our Daily Drone News email.*
Submit tips If you have information or tips that you would like to share with us, feel free to submit them here. Support DroneXL.co: You can support DroneXL.co by using these links when you make your next drone purchase: Adorama, Amazon, B&H, BestBuy, eBay, DJI, Parrot, and Yuneec. We make a small commission when you do so at no additional expense to you. Thank you for helping DroneXL grow! FTC: DroneXL.co uses affiliate links that generate income.
* We do not sell, share, rent out or spam your email, ever. Our email goes out on weekdays around 5:30 p.m.
Get your Part 107 Certificate
Pass the test and take to the skies with the Pilot Institute. We have helped thousands of people become airplane and commercial drone pilots. Our courses are designed by industry experts to help you pass FAA tests and achieve your dreams.
FTC: DroneXL.co uses affiliate links that generate income.* We do not sell, share, rent out, or spam your email, ever. Our email goes out on weekdays around 5:30 p.m.