Here are today’s most important drone news articles. We publish this post every weekday at 5:30 p.m. Some of these stories are from DroneXL.co and some of them will be from other sources. If you’d like to receive this in an email going forward, be sure to subscribe using the form below.
Drone news from DroneXL.co
DJI FPV DRONE ALSO CONFIRMED IN FCC FILINGS – After first seeing the DJI FPV Goggles V2 and the DJI FPV Remote Controller 2 show up in FCC filings earlier today, we were wondering when the DJI FPV Drone would show up. Well, we didn’t have to wait very long as that just happened a few minutes ago.
DRONEXL AND DRONEWATCH PARTNER TO BRING YOU MORE INTERNATIONAL DRONE NEWS! – DroneXL has partnered with the Dutch drone news website Dronewatch to bring you more international drone news. A selection of Dronewatch articles will be made available in English to an international audience. Conversely, articles from DroneXL will also appear on Dronewatch. The first articles have now been exchanged back and forth.
DJI FPV GOGGLES V2 AND DJI FPV REMOTE CONTROLLER 2 CONFIRMED IN FCC FILINGS – The DJI FPV Goggles V2 and DJI FPV Remote Controller 2 have been confirmed in FCC filings that were made public just minutes ago. FCC filings can now be released much closer to the actual launch date of a new product, meaning that there is a very good chance that we will see the new DJI PFV Drone come to the market before the Holiday Shopping season kicks off (if it hasn’t already).
TWO MORE EXECUTIVES HAVE LEFT DJI NORTH AMERICA – 2020 has been a turbulent year for DJI. The coronavirus pandemic and the ongoing data security concerns expressed by some U.S. government members have had a significant impact on the Chinese drone maker. Furthermore, DJI’s Long March reforms have increased the Chinese influence over the global organization. This shift in the culture and power structure has frustrated many North American employees, company insiders told DroneXL. Earlier in the year, DJI laid off a significant number of employees throughout its global organization. Others saw the writing on the wall and left the company in pursuit of better opportunities. Today, we can report that two more executives have left DJI North America.
Subscribe to our Daily Drone News email!*
Other drone news
- The US Navy wants to find ships to kill using aerial drones launched from submarines
- One of the many perks at Michael Jordan’s Grove XXIII golf club? Drones deliver drinks and snacks
- “We want our drones to digitize each individual plant”
- Pardon My Drone
- NCDOT reminds new drone pilots to fly sa
- How drones, satellites and ‘robot assassins’ have changed the face of warfare
- Mechanical gripper allows drones to hang from objects
- Artificial intelligence-guided shark detection drones are the next step in beach safety
- Plot to use drone to smuggle drugs into jail a wake-up call: Tech expert
- Germany Could Have Delivered Justice for Civilian Drone Strike Victims. It Failed.
- Six steps to control a rogue drone incident
- Photographer Uses Drone to Capture Landscapes in an ‘Unfamiliar Light’
- SimActive software integrated in lidar solution for drones
- Hezbollah Claims It Flew Drone Into Israel During Military Exercise
- Police investigate deadly shooting in Sacramento
Drones on Youtube
Stay in touch!
Subscribe to our Daily Drone News email.*
Submit tips If you have information or tips that you would like to share with us, feel free to submit them here. Support DroneXL.co: You can support DroneXL.co by using these links when you make your next drone purchase: Adorama, Amazon, B&H, BestBuy, eBay, DJI, Parrot, and Yuneec. We make a small commission when you do so at no additional expense to you. Thank you for helping DroneXL grow! FTC: DroneXL.co uses affiliate links that generate income.
* We do not sell, share, rent out or spam your email, ever. Our email goes out on weekdays around 5:30 p.m.