Here are today’s most important drone news articles. We publish this post every weekday at 5:30 p.m. Some of these stories are from DroneXL.co and some of them will be from other sources. If you’d like to receive this in an email going forward, be sure to subscribe using the form below.
Drone news from DroneXL.co
DOMESTIC DRONES CAN BE HACKED, AND FOREIGN DRONES CAN BE SECURE – An interesting article was posted on The Hill yesterday that points out that domestic drones (Blue sUAS) can be hacked, and foreign drones, such as the ones from DJI, can be secure.
ROMEO DURSCHER, SENIOR DIRECTOR FOR PUBLIC SAFETY INTEGRATION LEAVES DJI – In what only can be described as a loss to DJI and the First Responders’ community, Romeo Durscher has announced that he will leave his position as Senior Director for Public Safety Integration, a role he fulfilled with passion and dedication for the last six years. Romeo’s last day with the Chinese drone maker will be this Friday.
2020 DRONE INDUSTRY TRENDS OUTLINED IN NEW DRONEANALYST REPORT – Today the DroneAnalyst issued its 2020 report on the Drone Industry trends. Let’s jump in and take a closer look at how our industry fared during this tumultuous year.
Subscribe to our Daily Drone News email!*
Other drone news
- Drone footage shows damage at Adams County power plant after collapse
- Drone detected over international border in J&K: BSF
- Exclusive-U.S. nears sale of four sophisticated drones to Morocco – sources
- New Drone Prototype to Start Offshore Wind Trials Next Year
- Marine Corps wants to equip troops with deadly swarming drones: report
- The mystery of the Gatwick drone
- Senate Rejects Attempted Blockade of Weapons Sale to U.A.E.
- Flemish police will use drones during end-of-year holidays
- South Korea accerlates deployment of unmanned systems
- Measure Ensures FAA Compliance for CoStar Group’s Industry-Leading Drone Program
- Drone assists in surfer’s rescue off San Mateo County coast
- US Army Researcher Proposes Model for Quieter Small Drones
- Navy creates program for specialists to operate MQ-25 Stingray drone
- Brush fire burns roughly 10 acres in Arapahoe County
- Search continues for man believed to have been swept away in Roanoke River
- Drones might be used to deliver coronavirus vaccine to rural areas
- Africa is way ahead to accept drones compared to other regions: Wings For Aid founder
- AP’s Land Resurvey With Drones, Title Card To Have QR Code
- Eye in the sky: Airspace security trends to watch out for 2021
- US Army looks to improve quadrotor drone performance
- Boston Dynamics and its eerie robots are being acquired by Hyundai
- Cargo drone delivers mutton from Inner Mongolia to Ningxia
Drones on Youtube
Stay in touch!
Subscribe to our Daily Drone News email.*
Submit tips If you have information or tips that you would like to share with us, feel free to submit them here. Support DroneXL.co: You can support DroneXL.co by using these links when you make your next drone purchase: Adorama, Amazon, B&H, BestBuy, eBay, DJI, Parrot, and Yuneec. We make a small commission when you do so at no additional expense to you. Thank you for helping DroneXL grow! FTC: DroneXL.co uses affiliate links that generate income.
* We do not sell, share, rent out or spam your email, ever. Our email goes out on weekdays around 5:30 p.m.
Get your Part 107 Certificate
Pass the test and take to the skies with the Pilot Institute. We have helped thousands of people become airplane and commercial drone pilots. Our courses are designed by industry experts to help you pass FAA tests and achieve your dreams.
FTC: DroneXL.co uses affiliate links that generate income.* We do not sell, share, rent out or spam your email, ever. Our email goes out on weekdays around 5:30 p.m.