Here are today’s most important drone news articles. We publish this post every weekday at 5:30 p.m. Some of these stories are from DroneXL.co and some of them will be from other sources. If you’d like to receive this in an email going forward, be sure to subscribe using the form below.
Drone news from DroneXL.co
FLYMOTION IS LOOKING TO EXPAND ITS TEAM – Veteran-owned, Flymotion is looking to expand its team and currently has a number of job openings. If you are interested in starting a career in the drone industry these jobs are certainly worth checking out.
DRONE USED TO HELP FIND LOST KAYAKER IN NEW ZEALAND – A drone is used to help find a lost kayaker who went missing overnight off Wellington’s southern coast in New Zealand. Strong winds have hampered the search efforts that included both helicopters and drones.
DRONE USED IN SEARCH OF MISSING CLIMBER NEAR SAVAGE K2 MOUNTAIN – A drone is being used in the search of missing Russian-American climber Alex Goldfarb on a trekking peak (Pastori Peak 6,209m) near savage K2 mountain.
Subscribe to our Daily Drone News email!*
Other drone news
- FAA Approves Automated Commercial Drones
- Smart Drone Mailbox Secures the Future of “Last Inch” Deliveries
- Your next drone or action cam will shoot 8K video, 4K at 240fps with Ambarella’s new chip
- Using drones to create local quantum networks
- American drone company, Skyfish, emerges from stealth mode
- Drone checklists play a critical role in disaster response, and wind techs should adopt these practices
- Troy’s Skypersonic Completes Long Distance Drone Flight Remotely
- Man pleads guilty to recklessly operating drone that collided with LAPD helicopter
- Verizon, UPS, Skyward to Deliver Retail Products by Drone
- Autonomous ‘security pod’ will have tethered drone for bird’s eye view
- Marlborough company’s automated drones OK’d for commercial flights
- Police on horseback, drones: PA Capitol grounds tighten security
- Mesmerizing drone footage shows whale shark swimming off the coast of Stuart Beach
- U.S. Government limits the use of Chinese-manufactured drones for government agencies
- Designated public areas for flying drones to be set up
- Army looking at drones for tactical resupply missions
- Drone footage shows paraplegic climber attempting to scale Hong Kong skyscraper
- Seth J. Frantzman on How Cheap Drones Are Transforming Modern Warfare
- Drones Made for Mars to Be Tested in Iceland
- Army faces loss of 10,000 soldiers in shift towards drones
- ‘The Most Wonderful Friend’: Kayaker’s Lost Friends Seek A Drone To Help With The Search
- Updated: Climber Missing on Trekking Peak Near K2
Drones on Youtube
Stay in touch!
Subscribe to our Daily Drone News email.*
Submit tips If you have information or tips that you would like to share with us, feel free to submit them here. Support DroneXL.co: You can support DroneXL.co by using these links when you make your next drone purchase: Adorama, Amazon, B&H, BestBuy, eBay, DJI, Parrot, and Yuneec. We make a small commission when you do so at no additional expense to you. Thank you for helping DroneXL grow! FTC: DroneXL.co uses affiliate links that generate income.
* We do not sell, share, rent out or spam your email, ever. Our email goes out on weekdays around 5:30 p.m.