In this video, Greg Reverdiau from the Pilot Institute shows you how to How to submit day and night Low Altitude Authorization and Notification Capability requests or LAANC requests for drone flights in Aloft (formerly known as Kittyhawk.
How to submit day and night LAANC requests for drone flights in Aloft
- Daytime LAANC request for recreational flyers and Part 107 pilots
- Night LAANC request, which is new in August 2021, and only for Part 107 pilots at the moment
- LAANC requests above the grid, also only available under part 107 (for example flying at 100 feet in a 50-ft grid.
- 00:00 Introduction
- 00:41 Day and Night Time LAANC requests
- 07:11 LAANC requests higher than UAS Facility Map maximum grid altitude
- 11:18 Conclusion
Get your Part 107 Certificate
Pass the test and take to the skies with the Pilot Institute. We have helped thousands of people become airplane and commercial drone pilots. Our courses are designed by industry experts to help you pass FAA tests and achieve your dreams.
Stay in touch!
Submit tips If you have information or tips that you would like to share with us, feel free to submit them here. Support DroneXL.co: You can support DroneXL.co by using these links when you make your next drone purchase: Adorama, Amazon, B&H, BestBuy, eBay, DJI, Parrot, and Yuneec. We make a small commission when you do so at no additional expense to you. Thank you for helping DroneXL grow! FTC: DroneXL.co uses affiliate links that generate income. * We do not sell, share, rent out or spam your email, ever. Our email goes out on weekdays around 5:30 p.m.