Welcome to the PIXL Drone Show – where you can get the latest industry news. Our goal is to deliver drone news you can use.
We have conversations with leading UAS industry experts on the podcast. We also have the latest information on upcoming drones from manufacturers like Skydio, Sony, DJI, Autel, and more. We also discuss FAA drone regulations and laws. Our goal is to provide high-quality and timely information for both Part 107 commercial drone pilots and recreational users. The Drone Industry is rapidly growing and our goal is to be your go-to resource.
The PIXL Drone Show is hosted by:
- Kara Murphy (owner of Kara E. Murphy Aerial Media)
- Greg Reverdiau (co-founder of Pilot Institute)
- Haye Kesteloo (Editor of DroneXL)
Drew talks about Sony Airpeak
This week we talked to Drew Armstrong, from Armstrong Finders and Associates. Drew has a Sony Airpeak and we’ll be focusing on the Sony Airpeak today. We’ll discuss the pros and cons of the airpeak, other drones used for real estate photography, how they compare, what led Drew to the Airpeak.
Drew’s Website: https://www.utahrealestate.net/
- 0:00 Introduction
- 8:36 About Drew’s firm
- 17:50 How difficult is it to sell clients on drone packages?
- 22:02 What drones do you use?
- 27:00 Pros of the Airpeak?
- 51:06 What if any modifications have you done?
- 53:02 Improvements to the airpeak
- 1:01:48 What do you think is Sony’s Strategy?
- 1:08:43 Should sony have a consumer drone?
Get your Part 107 Certificate
Pass the test and take to the skies with the Pilot Institute. We have helped thousands of people become airplane and commercial drone pilots. Our courses are designed by industry experts to help you pass FAA tests and achieve your dreams.