DJI Fly app update for Android smartphones
The DJI Fly App was updated for Android phone users. On June 3rd, DJI released a new version of the app that is used with the DJI Mavic Mini and the new DJI Mavic Air 2.
DJI Fly app update
What's new in the DJI Fly app update?
- Updates icons for remote controller signal and GPS signal.
- Add Target Scanning toggle in Control settings. When enabled aircraft to automatically scan and display targets in the Camera View. (only compatible with Mavic Air 2).
- Free Hyperlapse mode now supports the Spotlight function. After users drag a box to select the target, the target automatically stays centered in the shot (only compatible with Mavic Air 2).
- Fix a crashing issue and improves app stability.
About the DJI Fly app update
Fly as you are. DJI Fly was designed to help pilots fly drones with ease (DJI Fly is compatible with Mavic Air 2 and Mavic Mini aircraft).
What's great about DJI Fly?
- Intuitive UI and expensive Camera View
- Easy-to-follow Flight Tutorials to help you get started.
- New search function for discovering nearby Fly Spots and GEO zones.
- Advanced Editor platform with tools and templates for quick editing and sharing work.
If you want to turn your hobby into your career, practice how to fly your drone safely, and learn what it takes to get your Part 107, be sure to check out the excellent training modules from The Drone U.
Stay in touch!
If you'd like to stay up to date with all the latest drone News, scoops, rumors, and reviews, then follow us on Twitter, Facebook, YouTube, Instagram or…
Subscribe to our Daily Drone News email.*
Submit tips If you have information or tips that you would like to share with us, feel free to submit them here. Support DroneXL.co: You can support DroneXL.co by using these links when you make your next drone purchase: Adorama, Amazon, B&H, BestBuy, eBay, DJI, Parrot, and Yuneec. We make a small commission when you do so at no additional expense to you. Thank you for helping DroneXL grow! FTC: DroneXL.co uses affiliate links that generate income.
* We do not sell, share, rent out or spam your email, ever. Our email goes out on weekdays around 5:30 p.m.
Get your Part 107 Certificate
Pass the test and take to the skies with the Pilot Institute. We have helped thousands of people become airplane and commercial drone pilots. Our courses are designed by industry experts to help you pass FAA tests and achieve your dreams.
FTC: DroneXL.co uses affiliate links that generate income.* We do not sell, share, rent out, or spam your email, ever. Our email goes out on weekdays around 5:30 p.m.