Update for DJI Fly app – DJI releases version 1.1.5
Yesterday, DJI released a new update for the DJI Fly app. This is version 1.1.5 that has a file size of 268.6 MB. The update includes some small improvements in general and some more useful ones that are exclusively for the recently launched DJI Mavic Air 2.
DJI releases a new update for DJI Fly app
Yesterday, DJI released a new update for their DJI Fly App.
What's new in this update for the DJI Fly app?
- Updates icons for the remote controller signal and GPS signal
- Adds Target Scanning toggle in Control settings. When enabled, aircraft will automatically scan and display targets in the Camera View (only compatible with the Mavic Air 2).
- Free Hyperlapse mode now supports the Spotlight function. After users drag a box to select a target, the target automatically stays centered in the shots (only compatible with the Mavic Air 2).
- Fixes the squashing issues and improves app stability.
This is version 1.1.5 of the DJI Fly app and it has a 268.6-megabyte file size.
If you want to turn your hobby into your career, practice how to fly your drone safely, and learn what it takes to get your Part 107, be sure to check out the excellent training modules from The Drone U.
Stay in touch!
If you'd like to stay up to date with all the latest drone News, scoops, rumors, and reviews, then follow us on Twitter, Facebook, YouTube, Instagram or…
Subscribe to our Daily Drone News email.*
Submit tips If you have information or tips that you would like to share with us, feel free to submit them here. Support DroneXL.co: You can support DroneXL.co by using these links when you make your next drone purchase: Adorama, Amazon, B&H, BestBuy, eBay, DJI, Parrot, and Yuneec. We make a small commission when you do so at no additional expense to you. Thank you for helping DroneXL grow! FTC: DroneXL.co uses affiliate links that generate income.
* We do not sell, share, rent out or spam your email, ever. Our email goes out on weekdays around 5:30 p.m.
Get your Part 107 Certificate
Pass the test and take to the skies with the Pilot Institute. We have helped thousands of people become airplane and commercial drone pilots. Our courses are designed by industry experts to help you pass FAA tests and achieve your dreams.
FTC: DroneXL.co uses affiliate links that generate income.* We do not sell, share, rent out, or spam your email, ever. Our email goes out on weekdays around 5:30 p.m.