DJI Mavic 2 Enterprise series firmware update 01.01.0700
Right after we publish the Firmware Update for the Inspire 2 Controller, we also noticed that DJI has released a new firmware update for the DJI Mavic 2 Enterprise series.
DJI Mavic 2 Enterprise series firmware update
- Date: 2020.06.10
- Mavic 2 Enterprise Aircraft Firmware: v01.01.0700
- Mavic 2 Enterprise Dual Aircraft Firmware: v01.01.0700
- Remote Controller Firmware: v01.01.0410
- DJI Pilot app Android: v1.8.0
- DJI Pilot App iOS: v1.1.3
- Improved the denoising and sharpening effect of Mavic 2 Enterprise at high ISO.
- Increased the maximum transmission distance: 10 km (FCC), 6 km (CE/MIC/SRRC).
- Increased the digital zooming speed for the Mavic 2 Enterprise Zoom model. Added support for 3x digital zoom when taking photos.
- Optimized the sound quality for the speaker to improve sound clarity.
- Fixed the issue that when the virtual joystick mode is enabled in DJI Mobile SDK, the obstacle avoidance switch will not take effect.
- Once updated, Android system, DJI pilot app v1.8.0 is recommended.
- If the update fails, restart the aircraft, remote controller, and DJI Pilot or DJI Assistant 2 for Mavic, and retry.
If you want to turn your hobby into your career, practice how to fly your drone safely, and learn what it takes to get your Part 107, be sure to check out the excellent training modules from The Drone U.
Stay in touch!
If you'd like to stay up to date with all the latest drone News, scoops, rumors, and reviews, then follow us on Twitter, Facebook, YouTube, Instagram or…
Subscribe to our Daily Drone News email.*
Submit tips If you have information or tips that you would like to share with us, feel free to submit them here. Support DroneXL.co: You can support DroneXL.co by using these links when you make your next drone purchase: Adorama, Amazon, B&H, BestBuy, eBay, DJI, Parrot, and Yuneec. We make a small commission when you do so at no additional expense to you. Thank you for helping DroneXL grow! FTC: DroneXL.co uses affiliate links that generate income.
* We do not sell, share, rent out or spam your email, ever. Our email goes out on weekdays around 5:30 p.m.
Get your Part 107 Certificate
Pass the test and take to the skies with the Pilot Institute. We have helped thousands of people become airplane and commercial drone pilots. Our courses are designed by industry experts to help you pass FAA tests and achieve your dreams.
FTC: DroneXL.co uses affiliate links that generate income.* We do not sell, share, rent out, or spam your email, ever. Our email goes out on weekdays around 5:30 p.m.
Interesting how they can increase transmission distance with a software update..