DJI Inspire 2 Controller firmware update released
DJI Inspire 2 Controller firmware update released. Should you update? Have you updated? Let us know in the comments below. AND make sure to watch the following video if you haven't yet updated the firmware because after this firmware you will not be able to downgrade.
DJI Inspire 2 Controller firmware update
- Date: 2020.6.10
- DJI Inspire 2 Aircraft Firmware: V01.02.0300
- Remote Controller Firmware: Ordinary Remote Controller: V01.01.0080
- Cendence Remote Controller: V02.00.0190
- DJI Go 4 App: iOS V4.3.37 or above, Android V4.3.36 or above
- Fixed the issue where the Master and Slave remote controllers connect abnormally.
- This firmware cannot be downgraded once run, please update it with caution.
- If the Firmware Update fails, restart the remote controller, then try updating again.
- Make sure both the primary and secondary remote controllers are updated to the latest firmware to avoid control errors or camera and gimbal abnormalities.
If you want to turn your hobby into your career, practice how to fly your drone safely, and learn what it takes to get your Part 107, be sure to check out the excellent training modules from The Drone U.
Stay in touch!
If you'd like to stay up to date with all the latest drone News, scoops, rumors, and reviews, then follow us on Twitter, Facebook, YouTube, Instagram or…
Subscribe to our Daily Drone News email.*
Submit tips If you have information or tips that you would like to share with us, feel free to submit them here. Support DroneXL.co: You can support DroneXL.co by using these links when you make your next drone purchase: Adorama, Amazon, B&H, BestBuy, eBay, DJI, Parrot, and Yuneec. We make a small commission when you do so at no additional expense to you. Thank you for helping DroneXL grow! FTC: DroneXL.co uses affiliate links that generate income.
* We do not sell, share, rent out or spam your email, ever. Our email goes out on weekdays around 5:30 p.m.
Get your Part 107 Certificate
Pass the test and take to the skies with the Pilot Institute. We have helped thousands of people become airplane and commercial drone pilots. Our courses are designed by industry experts to help you pass FAA tests and achieve your dreams.
FTC: DroneXL.co uses affiliate links that generate income.* We do not sell, share, rent out, or spam your email, ever. Our email goes out on weekdays around 5:30 p.m.
That guy’s vlog shows him to be such a goober.