Here are today's most important drone News articles. We publish this post every weekday at 5:30 p.m. Some of these stories are from DroneXL.co and some of them will be from other sources. If you'd like to receive this in an email going forward, be sure to subscribe using the form below.
Note: I will be undergoing surgery on Tuesday (7/7/2020) so expect a little less drone news on DroneXL for the next couple of days. I hope to back 100% soon!
Drone news from DroneXL.co
Autel EVO II Dual drone with thermal camera review by Multicopter Warehouse – The three ‘entry' model drones with thermal cameras are the newly launched Parrot Anafi USA, the DJI Mavic 2 Enterprise Dual, and the Autel EVO II Dual. Today, Kerry Garrison from Multicopter Warehouse and who is a DJI and Autel dealer in Colorado, explains the specs, advantages, and disadvantages of the new Autel EVO II Dual in a well-made and detailed video review. Check it out!
BionicSwift drone from Festo flaps its wings and flies like a real bird – Festo's BionicSwift drone flaps its wings to fly just like its feathered cousins. It has been designed to show how lightweight materials can be used to create semi-autonomous flight technology.
Subscribe to our Daily Drone News email!*
Other drone news
- Lawmakers call on Army to coordinate small-drone defenses
- XAG Drones Tested, Add Sweet Spot for South Africa's Sugar Crisis
- NTSB DETERMINES HELICOPTER LIKELY STRUCK DRONE
- Elk Grove PD deploys drone units, mobile app to help stop the use of illegal fireworks
- Heat-detecting drones are a cheaper, more efficient way to find koalas
- NXP and Auterion join on hardware/software integration for drones
- We're about to see the Golden Age of drone delivery – here's why
- Former Des Moines County chief deputy charged with theft
- Seeing the world from a new perspective – thanks to drone
- Have You Seen This? Drone footage of thousands of illegal fireworks
- Drone Delivery Canada Successfully Completes Phase Two of its “AED On The Fly” Project
- Researchers discover how to pinpoint the location of a malicious drone operator
- U.S. Army develops unmanned aircraft able to transform mid-flight fly at high speed or hover in place
- Serbia Showcases New Chinese Drone Purchases
- How to land a drone smoothly? Caltech has found a solution…
- Drone Captures Thousands Of Firework Shows Across Houston
Drones on Youtube
Stay in touch!
Subscribe to our Daily Drone News email.*
Submit tips If you have information or tips that you would like to share with us, feel free to submit them here. Support DroneXL.co: You can support DroneXL.co by using these links when you make your next drone purchase: Adorama, Amazon, B&H, BestBuy, eBay, DJI, Parrot, and Yuneec. We make a small commission when you do so at no additional expense to you. Thank you for helping DroneXL grow! FTC: DroneXL.co uses affiliate links that generate income.
* We do not sell, share, rent out or spam your email, ever. Our email goes out on weekdays around 5:30 p.m.
Get your Part 107 Certificate
Pass the test and take to the skies with the Pilot Institute. We have helped thousands of people become airplane and commercial drone pilots. Our courses are designed by industry experts to help you pass FAA tests and achieve your dreams.
Copyright © DroneXL.co 2023. All rights reserved. The content, images, and intellectual property on this website are protected by copyright law. Reproduction or distribution of any material without prior written permission from DroneXL.co is strictly prohibited. For permissions and inquiries, please contact us here.
FTC: DroneXL.co is an Amazon Associate and uses affiliate links that can generate income from qualifying purchases. We do not sell, share, rent out, or spam your email.