Here are today's most important drone News articles. We publish this post every weekday at 5:30 p.m. Some of these stories are from DroneXL.co and some of them will be from other sources. If you'd like to receive this in an email going forward, be sure to subscribe using the form below.
Drone news from DroneXL.co
Police drone looks for nude and topless sunbathers at Twin Cities beach – A Police drone looks for nude and topless sunbathers at Twin Cities beach in Minnesota. The Golden Valley Police Department used a drone to catch beachgoers breaking the law.
Colorado Drone Mystery not explained by official FAA documents – An unprecedented look into official FAA documents and emails provide no conclusive answer to the Colorado Drone Mystery. A partially redacted email does show that DJI offered to use their DJI AeroScope equipment at no cost to help determine if any DJI drones were flying in the Colorado skies. The case for Remote ID for drones was also made during this time. Here are some of the highlights, however, if you have time I would encourage you to read the entire article.
Parrot partners with WISeKey to define the future of drone security – Parrot, the leading European drone group, announced it is partnering with WISeKey International Holding Ltd, a leading global cybersecurity and IoT company, to integrate advanced digital security solutions into Parrot's growing range of ANAFI drones.
Drone video shows a great white shark drowning a humpback whale – A Drone Video shows a 14-foot great white shark drowning a young humpback whale, in what is likely a first verified report of a shark successfully hunting a whale according to researchers.
DJI Airsense technology with ADS-B may have saved the day – DJI Airsense technology might have well saved the day. In this video below you can see the shadow of a rapidly approaching airplane over the treetops as the drone pilot brings his DJI Mavic Air 2 down quickly. Moments earlier he had received a warning in the DJI Fly App of the approaching plane.
Subscribe to our Daily Drone News email!*
Other drone news
- Peterborough fire fighters look to the skies in quest to save lives
- Blood stains, mapping of forest area, drones: How a double murder mystery was solved
- COVID-19 In Drones' Orbit
- How Artificial Intelligence is Influencing the Drone Industry For Improved Performance
- Unique image processing algorithms increase drone reaction speeds
- Clone Wars: Why Iran Will Copy Captured U.S. Global Hawk Drone
- Alberta drone company gets go-ahead for new type of flying
- Reward offered for recovery of lost Burnaby drone
- Israeli drones to help Florida's emergency response to hurricane season
- FLIR's New Sensor Module Hadron™ a Drone Industry First
- Azerbaijan downs Armenian drone amid border clashes
- High-altitude US spy drones spotted flying to south of Taiwan
- Drones in Hurricane Response: Florida Power and Light to Deploy Percepto's Sparrow
- Watch Now: Armenia Shoots Down Israeli Drone Operated By Azerbaijan Defence Forces
- Drone Council South Africa launches
- Drones Could be Used to Monitor Beaches
- Drone Regulations Go into Effect in the European Union
- The UK's ‘Countering Drones' competition gains £1.5 million of extra funding
- This cute lil' underwater drone just spent 4 years ~ v i b i n g ~ in the Atlantic
- Agronomists take flight with drone-based image recognition software
- The new drone scam police are urging everyone in Doncaster needs to be aware of
- Someone Flew A Drone Over The Big Brother House And We Might Finally Have Another Real Clue About Season 22
- Armenian villager injured by Azerbaijani drone strike
- Voluntary patrol schemes may get drones to keep neighbourhoods safe
- Drone interference risked lives in southern Utah wildfires, crews say
- PG&E CONDUCTING LINE INSPECTIONS USING DRONES AND HELICOPTERS
- Blogger's drone shows ‘acid leak from Russian mine' poisoning landscape
- Vulnerable man missing in countryside for 5 days found by volunteer team
- Bengaluru: Drones used to spray disinfectant to help reduce Coronavirus
Drones on Youtube
Stay in touch!
Subscribe to our Daily Drone News email.*
Submit tips If you have information or tips that you would like to share with us, feel free to submit them here. Support DroneXL.co: You can support DroneXL.co by using these links when you make your next drone purchase: Adorama, Amazon, B&H, BestBuy, eBay, DJI, Parrot, and Yuneec. We make a small commission when you do so at no additional expense to you. Thank you for helping DroneXL grow! FTC: DroneXL.co uses affiliate links that generate income.
* We do not sell, share, rent out or spam your email, ever. Our email goes out on weekdays around 5:30 p.m.
Get your Part 107 Certificate
Pass the test and take to the skies with the Pilot Institute. We have helped thousands of people become airplane and commercial drone pilots. Our courses are designed by industry experts to help you pass FAA tests and achieve your dreams.
FTC: DroneXL.co uses affiliate links that generate income.* We do not sell, share, rent out, or spam your email, ever. Our email goes out on weekdays around 5:30 p.m.