The DJI Fly app received an update with the arrival of the DJI Mini 2 drone yesterday. The new update adds QuickTransfer that allows you to download photos and videos from the DJI Mini 2 directly to your phone at 20 MB/s without the use of the remote controller. Furthermore, there is an Enhanced Photo function added, the ability to trim video clips, and more.
DJI Fly app updated for the new Mini 2 drone – Version 1.2.0
- Supports DJI’s new small aerial photography drone – DJI Mini 2. Adds a new QuickTransfer function. Connect your phone directly to the aircraft via Wi-fi and transfer files from the aircraft to the phone’s album at speeds of up to 20 MB/s without using a remote controller.
- Adds a new Enhanced Photo function. The app automatically enhances the image quality of photos when they are downloaded, resulting in brighter colors and more vivid details.
- Adds a new Trimmed Download function. trim the desired clip from a video file and download it to your phone, saving time and storage space. (The above functions are compatible with the DJI Mini 2).
- Fixes certain issues and optimizes overall app quality.
Starting from V1.2.0, DJI Fly will be compatible with iOS 14. For iOS users, we recommend updating your current iOS version to iOS 11 or later to be compatible with DJI Fly V1.2.0 or later versions. For users who require to continue using iOS 10 or earlier versions, you can download DJI Fly V1.1.10 from the DJI official website, but you will be unable to perform updates for subsequent versions.
Version 1.2.0 – 323.2 MB.
Stay in touch!
Subscribe to our Daily Drone News email.*
Submit tips If you have information or tips that you would like to share with us, feel free to submit them here. Support DroneXL.co: You can support DroneXL.co by using these links when you make your next drone purchase: Adorama, Amazon, B&H, BestBuy, eBay, DJI, Parrot, and Yuneec. We make a small commission when you do so at no additional expense to you. Thank you for helping DroneXL grow! FTC: DroneXL.co uses affiliate links that generate income.
* We do not sell, share, rent out or spam your email, ever. Our email goes out on weekdays around 5:30 p.m.
Get your Part 107 Certificate
Pass the test and take to the skies with the Pilot Institute. We have helped thousands of people become airplane and commercial drone pilots. Our courses are designed by industry experts to help you pass FAA tests and achieve your dreams.
FTC: DroneXL.co uses affiliate links that generate income.* We do not sell, share, rent out or spam your email, ever. Our email goes out on weekdays around 5:30 p.m.