Here are today's most important drone news articles. We publish this post every weekday at 5:30 p.m. Some of these stories are from DroneXL.co and some of them will be from other sources. If you'd like to receive this in an email going forward, be sure to subscribe using the form below.
Drone news from DroneXL.co
HOW DO YOU THINK THE DJI FPV QUAD WILL FLY? – Later this morning, another photo appeared on Twitter showing the DJI PFV Drone or quad flying right above what seems to be a section of pavement or sidewalk. This photo together with the earlier photos that we have seen, has made people wonder how well the DJI FPV quad will fly?
THE GATWICK DRONE IS OUR VERSION OF THE MONSTER OF LOCH NESS – Yesterday, a lengthy and very well researched article was posted by The Guardian about the mystery of the Gatwick drone. If you have been curious to learn all the details, I would recommend you read it. If however, you're short on time, the conclusion basically is that the Gatwick drone is our version of the ‘monster of Loch Ness.' Seen by many, but no evidence to be found.
DJI FPV DRONE LEAKED PHOTOS ON TWITTER – We had heard it was coming. We knew it was coming. We had seen some leaked photos and a teaser video from DJI. Well, as of today we can very sure the DJI FPV Drone is coming as these leaked photos confirm. Check it out!
THE DRONE SERVICE PROVIDERS ALLIANCE OFFICIALLY LAUNCHES TODAY – Something that keeps coming back in many conversations I have had with commercial unmanned aircraft systems (UAS) operators in the Drone Industry is the fact that they do not have a unified voice to talk to the Federal Aviation Administration (FAA) for instance. Well, Kenji Sugahara and Vic Moss, two industry professionals have launched the Drone Service Providers Alliance in an effort to change this. Click here to join today. Basic membership starts at $20 per month.
Subscribe to our Daily Drone News email!*
Other drone news
- Flying Periscopes? U.S. Submarines Can Now Launch Recon Drones
- Rule barring using drones to fish gets support at hearing
- How the Wilmington Police Department Uses Drones
- San Diego secretly planned to test out a SIX TON military-grade drone to catch speeding drivers and other traffic infringements
- APEX LEGENDS' LATEST GLITCH MAKES THE DRONE LIFELINE INVINCIBLE: REPORT
- Solving the “Pizza” Problem in Drone Delivery
- Drones and artificial intelligence show promise for conservation of farmland bird nests
- Harper launches new drone technology program
- S. Korean military introduces three types of attack drones for a pilot operation
- Video: U.S. Navy Tests Unconventional Drone Systems
- What Will China Do With Its New Golden Eagle Drone?
- U.S. Navy Grounds Drone Helicopters After Two Accidents In A Week
- Ukraine interested in Turkish-made combat drones
- Storm damages to power lines will be resolved faster in the future.
- BREXIT IMPACTS NEW DRONE LAWS
- Manatee County drone program takes off
- Commercial Drones Are Coming. Noise Experts Say Vermont Should Get Ready
- How Easy Is it to Build a Robot Assassin?
- 4 missing children found safe below Tenkiller Dam in Sequoyah County
Drones on Youtube
Stay in touch!
Subscribe to our Daily Drone News email.*
Submit tips If you have information or tips that you would like to share with us, feel free to submit them here. Support DroneXL.co: You can support DroneXL.co by using these links when you make your next drone purchase: Adorama, Amazon, B&H, BestBuy, eBay, DJI, Parrot, and Yuneec. We make a small commission when you do so at no additional expense to you. Thank you for helping DroneXL grow! FTC: DroneXL.co uses affiliate links that generate income.
* We do not sell, share, rent out or spam your email, ever. Our email goes out on weekdays around 5:30 p.m.
Get your Part 107 Certificate
Pass the test and take to the skies with the Pilot Institute. We have helped thousands of people become airplane and commercial drone pilots. Our courses are designed by industry experts to help you pass FAA tests and achieve your dreams.
Copyright © DroneXL.co 2023. All rights reserved. The content, images, and intellectual property on this website are protected by copyright law. Reproduction or distribution of any material without prior written permission from DroneXL.co is strictly prohibited. For permissions and inquiries, please contact us here.
FTC: DroneXL.co is an Amazon Associate and uses affiliate links that can generate income from qualifying purchases. We do not sell, share, rent out, or spam your email.