DJI just released firmware version V01.01.0700 for the DJI Mini 2 drone. That latest update brings improvements in stability and anti-interference capabilities. Simply fire up your Mini 2 to initiate the firmware update or click in the top right-hand corner of the DJI Fly app on the ‘…’, next go to ‘about’ and click on “check for updates” on the line of Aircraft Firmware. Easy.
DJI Mini 2 Firmware upgrade improves stability and anti-interference capabilities
The latest DJI Mini 2 Firmware upgrade is version V01.01.0700 and comes in at 50.4 MB.
The new firmware update offers:
- Added support to unlock more GEO zones.
- Significantly improved the flying stability in environments with interference, bringing a better flying experience.
- Fix rare issue: aircraft could not take off in some situations.
- Added support for DJI RC-N1 remote controller. The DJI RC-N1 remote controller can be used with DJI Mini 2 as well as Mavic Air 2 (requires DJI Fly version 1.2.0 or later).
- Improved the aircraft’s anti-interference ability and challenging environments.
Let us know if you already had a chance to update the firmware on your DJI Mini 2 and what your experience has been. We’re always keen to hear from people who actually are flying their drones!
Stay in touch!
Subscribe to our Daily Drone News email.*
Submit tips If you have information or tips that you would like to share with us, feel free to submit them here. Support DroneXL.co: You can support DroneXL.co by using these links when you make your next drone purchase: Adorama, Amazon, B&H, BestBuy, eBay, DJI, Parrot, and Yuneec. We make a small commission when you do so at no additional expense to you. Thank you for helping DroneXL grow! FTC: DroneXL.co uses affiliate links that generate income.
* We do not sell, share, rent out or spam your email, ever. Our email goes out on weekdays around 5:30 p.m.