DJI Mini 2 Firmware upgrade improves stability and anti-interference
DJI just released firmware version V01.01.0700 for the DJI Mini 2 drone. That latest update brings improvements in stability and anti-interference capabilities. Simply fire up your Mini 2 to initiate the Firmware Update or click in the top right-hand corner of the DJI Fly App on the ‘…', next go to ‘about' and click on “check for updates” on the line of Aircraft Firmware. Easy.
DJI Mini 2 Firmware upgrade improves stability and anti-interference capabilities
The latest DJI Mini 2 Firmware upgrade is version V01.01.0700 and comes in at 50.4 MB.
The new firmware update offers:
- Added support to unlock more GEO zones.
- Significantly improved the flying stability in environments with interference, bringing a better flying experience.
- Fix rare issue: aircraft could not take off in some situations.
- Added support for DJI RC-N1 remote controller. The DJI RC-N1 remote controller can be used with DJI Mini 2 as well as Mavic Air 2 (requires DJI Fly version 1.2.0 or later).
- Improved the aircraft's anti-interference ability and challenging environments.
Let us know if you already had a chance to update the firmware on your DJI Mini 2 and what your experience has been. We're always keen to hear from people who actually are flying their drones!
Stay in touch!
If you'd like to stay up to date with all the latest drone News, scoops, rumors, and reviews follow us on Twitter, Facebook, YouTube, Instagram, or…
Subscribe to our Daily Drone News email.*
Submit tips If you have information or tips that you would like to share with us, feel free to submit them here. Support DroneXL.co: You can support DroneXL.co by using these links when you make your next drone purchase: Adorama, Amazon, B&H, BestBuy, eBay, DJI, Parrot, and Yuneec. We make a small commission when you do so at no additional expense to you. Thank you for helping DroneXL grow! FTC: DroneXL.co uses affiliate links that generate income.
* We do not sell, share, rent out or spam your email, ever. Our email goes out on weekdays around 5:30 p.m.
Get your Part 107 Certificate
Pass the test and take to the skies with the Pilot Institute. We have helped thousands of people become airplane and commercial drone pilots. Our courses are designed by industry experts to help you pass FAA tests and achieve your dreams.
FTC: DroneXL.co uses affiliate links that generate income.* We do not sell, share, rent out, or spam your email, ever. Our email goes out on weekdays around 5:30 p.m.