Here are today’s most important drone news articles. We publish this post every weekday at 5:30 p.m. Some of these stories are from DroneXL.co and some of them will be from other sources. If you’d like to receive this in an email going forward, be sure to subscribe using the form below.
Drone news from DroneXL.co
NUAIR REACHES NEW MILESTONE IN FAA DRONE PROGRAM – Recently the NUAIR drone test site at the Griffiss Airport in Rome, NY reached another milestone in the Federal Aviation Administration (FAA) drone program.
WE HAD SOMEONE ORDER A HEAD OF BROCCOLI TO BE DELIVERED BY DRONE – “We had someone order a head of broccoli. Who orders a head of broccoli for drone delivery?” Well, apparently people do and Manna Aero in Ireland was happy to make the delivery happen.
DJI FLYAWAY COVERAGE FOR MAVIC AIR 2 AND MINI 2 DRONES – DJI announced that it will now offer flyaway coverage for the Mavic Air 2 and Mini 2 drones. The protection does not come cheap, however. You will have to pay $399 for the Mavic Air 2 and $225 for the Mini 2 on top of DJI’s Care Refresh extended warranty program. Ouch.
Subscribe to our Daily Drone News email!*
Other drone news
- Shapeshifting Pegasus Drone Both Drives And Flies, Now Has Smart Radio
- Drone Swarms Are Getting Too Fast For Humans To Fight, U.S. General Warns
- Avril Haines And The Future Of America’s Drone Wars47
- 2 Men Accused Of Using Drone To Drop Drugs For Ohio Prison ‘Easter Egg Hunt’
- In a first, Yemenis seek redress for U.S. drone strikes at Inter-American rights body
- The RC bird that’s even more fun to fly than a drone is 10% off at Amazon, today only
- Can Robots and Drones Help to Fight COVID-19?
- AgEagle Aerial Systems Announces Acquisition of MicaSense for $23 Million
- Two Cleveland-area men charged with using drone to drop drugs, cellphones into Southwest Ohio prison yard
- FPL gifts 5 drones worth $20,000 to West Palm Beach high school
- NUAIR In Rome Reaches Difficult FAA Milestone In Drone Integration Program
- Manna Aero trials on-demand drone delivery
- Israeli drones will help locate survivors during natural disasters
- Newcastle Has Employed A Super Drone To Save Us From Potential Shark Attacks
- Rwanda set for first drone manufacturing plant
Drones on Youtube
Stay in touch!
Subscribe to our Daily Drone News email.*
Submit tips If you have information or tips that you would like to share with us, feel free to submit them here. Support DroneXL.co: You can support DroneXL.co by using these links when you make your next drone purchase: Adorama, Amazon, B&H, BestBuy, eBay, DJI, Parrot, and Yuneec. We make a small commission when you do so at no additional expense to you. Thank you for helping DroneXL grow! FTC: DroneXL.co uses affiliate links that generate income.
* We do not sell, share, rent out or spam your email, ever. Our email goes out on weekdays around 5:30 p.m.
Get your Part 107 Certificate
Pass the test and take to the skies with the Pilot Institute. We have helped thousands of people become airplane and commercial drone pilots. Our courses are designed by industry experts to help you pass FAA tests and achieve your dreams.
FTC: DroneXL.co uses affiliate links that generate income.* We do not sell, share, rent out or spam your email, ever. Our email goes out on weekdays around 5:30 p.m.