In this latest episode of our PIXL Drone Show, we talk with Dash Divakaren, President of Airavat LLC about partnerships between the private and government portions of the industry, UTM, BVLOS operations, Remote ID, and Data Security. Be sure to check it out on Youtube, Spotify, Apple Podcasts, or Google Podcasts.
PiXL Drone Show #23 – Dash Divakaren, BVLOS, UTM, Remote ID and AUVSI
Welcome to the PIXL Drone Show – where you can get the latest industry news. Our goal is to deliver drone news you can use.
We also discuss FAA drone regulations and laws. Our goal is to provide high-quality and timely information for both Part 107 commercial drone pilots and recreational users. The Drone Industry is rapidly growing and our goal is to be your go-to resource.
The PIXL Drone Show is hosted by:
- Kara Murphy (owner of Kara E. Murphy Aerial Media)
- Greg Reverdiau (co-founder of Pilot Institute)
- Haye Kesteloo (Editor of DroneXL)
- 00:00 Introduction
- 00:55 Dash’s background
- 9:58 Why is North Carolina a leader in the UAS industry?
- 18:26 How private and government partnerships can help the industry
- 30:37 Remote ID and its challenges
- 40:19 UTM and BVLOS operations
- 52:55 Data security
- 1:00:22 Dash’s Role with AUVSI and AUVSI’s goals
Get your Part 107 Certificate
Pass the test and take to the skies with the Pilot Institute. We have helped thousands of people become airplane and commercial drone pilots. Our courses are designed by industry experts to help you pass FAA tests and achieve your dreams.
Stay in touch!
Subscribe to our Daily Drone News email.*
Submit tips If you have information or tips that you would like to share with us, feel free to submit them here. Support DroneXL.co: You can support DroneXL.co by using these links when you make your next drone purchase: Adorama, Amazon, B&H, BestBuy, eBay, DJI, Parrot, and Yuneec. We make a small commission when you do so at no additional expense to you. Thank you for helping DroneXL grow! FTC: DroneXL.co uses affiliate links that generate income.
* We do not sell, share, rent out or spam your email, ever. Our email goes out on weekdays around 5:30 p.m.