The Phantom 4 Pro and Pro+ V2.0 receive a new Firmware Update from DJI. This is version v01.00.20.00 which increases the transmission distance to 6 miles for the FCC version in the US and up to 3.75 miles for the rest of the world. Furthermore, the firmware update optimizes the ‘IQ parameter of camera to improve camera image quality.’ Please let us know what your experience is after updating your Phantom 4 drone.
Phantom 4 Pro firmware update released by DJI – v01.00.52.00
Overview of the Phantom 4 Pro firmware update:
- Date: 2020.08.03
- Aircraft Firmware: v01.00.52.00
- Phantom 4 Pro V2.0 Remote Controller Firmware: v01.00.52.00
- Phantom 4 Pro+ V2.0 Remote Controller Firmware: v01.00.04.00
- DJI GO 4 App iOS: v4.3.37
- DJI Go 4 App Android: v4.3.36
What’s new in the Phantom 4 Pro firmware update?
- Optimized IQ parameter of camera to improve camera image quality.
- Increased the maximum transmission distance: 10 km (FCC), 6 km (CE/MIC/SRRC).
- If the firmware update fails, restart the aircraft, remote controller, and DJI GO 4 app, and try updating again.
Flying drones as a career?
If you want to turn your hobby into your career, practice how to fly your drone safely, and learn what it takes to get your Part 107, be sure to check out the excellent training modules from The Drone U.
Stay in touch!
Subscribe to our Daily Drone News email.*
Submit tips If you have information or tips that you would like to share with us, feel free to submit them here. Support DroneXL.co: You can support DroneXL.co by using these links when you make your next drone purchase: Adorama, Amazon, B&H, BestBuy, eBay, DJI, Parrot, and Yuneec. We make a small commission when you do so at no additional expense to you. Thank you for helping DroneXL grow! FTC: DroneXL.co uses affiliate links that generate income.
* We do not sell, share, rent out or spam your email, ever. Our email goes out on weekdays around 5:30 p.m.