As we reported earlier, a new version of the DJI Fly app arrived. Version 1.2.2 now brings the Attitude Indicator to the app as well as Flight Tips, a customizable button on the remote controller, fixes, and more.
New version of DJI Fly app includes Attitude Indicator
- Adds a new Attitude Indicator: Learn more about your aircraft’s orientation and flight info.
- Adds Flight Tips: View interesting aerial photography tips during scenarios such as firmware updates, taking hyperlapse shots, and when the aircraft is returning to home.
- Adds the following supported functions for the Customizable Button on the remote controller: Gimbal Follow/FPV, Camera Settings, and Exposure Lock/Unlock.
- Fixes certain issues and optimizes overall app quality.
The DJI Fly app is currently used for the DJI Mavic Air 2 and the DJI Mini 2. The expectation is that all new DJI drones will work with the new app as well and that the DJI Go 4 app will slowly be phased out.
Let us know what you think about this latest update of the DJI Fly app. Personally, I think the update is well-timed since the holiday season always brings many new people into the drone hobby, so for them, the Flight Tips will be welcome. Furthermore, I think that the Attitude Indicator will prove to be useful as well.
Stay in touch!
Subscribe to our Daily Drone News email.*
Submit tips If you have information or tips that you would like to share with us, feel free to submit them here. Support DroneXL.co: You can support DroneXL.co by using these links when you make your next drone purchase: Adorama, Amazon, B&H, BestBuy, eBay, DJI, Parrot, and Yuneec. We make a small commission when you do so at no additional expense to you. Thank you for helping DroneXL grow! FTC: DroneXL.co uses affiliate links that generate income.
* We do not sell, share, rent out or spam your email, ever. Our email goes out on weekdays around 5:30 p.m.