As we reported earlier, a new version of the DJI Fly app arrived. Version 1.2.2 now brings the Attitude Indicator to the app as well as Flight Tips, a customizable button on the remote controller, fixes, and more.
New version of DJI Fly app includes Attitude Indicator
- Adds a new Attitude Indicator: Learn more about your aircraft’s orientation and flight info.
- Adds Flight Tips: View interesting aerial photography tips during scenarios such as firmware updates, taking hyperlapse shots, and when the aircraft is returning to home.
- Adds the following supported functions for the Customizable Button on the remote controller: Gimbal Follow/FPV, Camera Settings, and Exposure Lock/Unlock.
- Fixes certain issues and optimizes overall app quality.
The DJI Fly App is currently used for the DJI Mavic Air 2 and the DJI Mini 2. The expectation is that all new DJI drones will work with the new app as well and that the DJI Go 4 App will slowly be phased out.
Let us know what you think about this latest update of the DJI Fly app. Personally, I think the update is well-timed since the holiday season always brings many new people into the drone hobby, so for them, the Flight Tips will be welcome. Furthermore, I think that the Attitude Indicator will prove to be useful as well.
Stay in touch!
Subscribe to our Daily Drone News email.*
Submit tips If you have information or tips that you would like to share with us, feel free to submit them here. Support DroneXL.co: You can support DroneXL.co by using these links when you make your next drone purchase: Adorama, Amazon, B&H, BestBuy, eBay, DJI, Parrot, and Yuneec. We make a small commission when you do so at no additional expense to you. Thank you for helping DroneXL grow! FTC: DroneXL.co uses affiliate links that generate income.
* We do not sell, share, rent out or spam your email, ever. Our email goes out on weekdays around 5:30 p.m.
Get your Part 107 Certificate
Pass the test and take to the skies with the Pilot Institute. We have helped thousands of people become airplane and commercial drone pilots. Our courses are designed by industry experts to help you pass FAA tests and achieve your dreams.
FTC: DroneXL.co uses affiliate links that generate income.* We do not sell, share, rent out or spam your email, ever. Our email goes out on weekdays around 5:30 p.m.