Here are today's most important drone news articles. We publish this post every weekday at 5:30 p.m. Some of these stories are from DroneXL.co and some of them will be from other sources. If you'd like to receive this in an email going forward, be sure to subscribe using the form below.
Drone news from DroneXL.co
DJI'S LONG MARCH REFORMS NOT OVER AS INDICATED BY MOST RECENT CHANGES – DJI's Long March reforms are not over yet as indicated by these most recent organizational changes. The personnel moves were announced in an internal email shared with DroneXL and confirmed by DJI.
WALMART AND ZIPLINE PARTNER TO DELIVER MEDICAL SUPPLIES BY DRONE – Walmart and Zipline International will partner to use drones to deliver medical supplies in Benton County, AK. A special drone delivery hub will be established at the Walmart Pea Ridge location.
BRYAN TEXAS UTILITIES USES DRONES TO SURVEY POWER LINE EASEMENTS – Bryan Texas Utilities (BTU) uses drones to survey power line easements along Texas Avenue in Bryan, TX, from January 4th and will run through January 8th.
POLICE DRONE HELPS TO FIND TWO YOUNG CHILDREN WHO WERE MISSING IN FLORIDA – On Sunday, a Police drone helped to quickly find two young children who went missing in Port St. Lucie, Florida. Based on a photo from the Port St. Lucie Police Department the drone in question seems to be a DJI Mavic 2 Enterprise.
Subscribe to our Daily Drone News email!*
Other drone news
- DJI Quickshot modes explained: Five shortcuts to pro footage with DJI drones
- FAA Issues Drones Rules for Safety
- Drone footage shows destruction from Christmas Day bombing in Nashville
- Hole Lotta Love! Man uses a drone to send doughnuts to police officers to say thanks for their hard work during the Covid crisis
- PrecisionHawk on 2020 Lessons and What's to Come in 2021
- Photographer Flies Drone To Discover a Once-in-a-Lifetime Shot of 3 Bobcats Sitting on a Log
- Malaysian researchers transform pineapple leaves into drones
- US Air Force deploys airmen, drones to base in Romania
- Drone technology extends reach of mobile IoT
- Lane closures set for Hoover Dam bypass bridge during drone inspections
- Iran Tests Drones in Military Exercise
- Why Germany's Soldiers Are Denied Armed Drones
- Elon Musk posts drone footage of Berlin Gigafactory as it nears completion
- Drone industry executive Ken Stewart named new president and CEO of Nuair
- Teledyne is buying FLIR to create a super-sized sensor shop with thermal and laser vision
- Warning as teen thought missing after jumping on frozen pond
Drones on Youtube
Stay in touch!
Subscribe to our Daily Drone News email.*
Submit tips If you have information or tips that you would like to share with us, feel free to submit them here. Support DroneXL.co: You can support DroneXL.co by using these links when you make your next drone purchase: Adorama, Amazon, B&H, BestBuy, eBay, DJI, Parrot, and Yuneec. We make a small commission when you do so at no additional expense to you. Thank you for helping DroneXL grow! FTC: DroneXL.co uses affiliate links that generate income.
* We do not sell, share, rent out or spam your email, ever. Our email goes out on weekdays around 5:30 p.m.
Get your Part 107 Certificate
Pass the test and take to the skies with the Pilot Institute. We have helped thousands of people become airplane and commercial drone pilots. Our courses are designed by industry experts to help you pass FAA tests and achieve your dreams.
FTC: DroneXL.co uses affiliate links that generate income.* We do not sell, share, rent out, or spam your email, ever. Our email goes out on weekdays around 5:30 p.m.