DJI Air 2S first unboxing videos hit YouTube
The first DJI Air 2S unboxing video is from CaughtByLens and is a more edited version. The short video shows the box, the drone, and the other items that are included in the Fly More Combo.
The second video is a more traditional unboxing video from OffRoad Drone, who, in a little less than 10 minutes, shows all the contents of the DJI Air 2S Fly More Combo. The specs as he found them are listed below.
SPECS ARE AS FOLLOWS :
- Takeoff weight – 595 g
- Max Flight Time – 31 mins (0 wind while flying at a consistent 12 mph (19.4 kph))
- Operating Temperatures – 0 – 40 C (32 – 104 F)
- Operating Frequency – 2.400-2.4835 GHz, 5.725-5.850 GHz
- Transmitter Power (EIRP) – 2.4 Ghz: 5.8 GHz
- Sensor 1″ CMOS, Effective Pixels: 20 MP
- Lens – FOV 88 degrees, 35 mm format equivalant, 22 mm, Aperture f/ 2.8, Focus Range 0.6 to infinity
- ISO Range – Video 100-3200 (auto), 100-6400 (Manual)
Video – 10bit: 100-800 AUto, 100-1600 Manual)
Photo- 100-3200 (auto), 100-12800 (manual)
- Electronic Shutter Speed – 8 – 1/8000 s
- Max Image Size – 20 MP: 5472×3648, 3:2, 5472×3078, 16:9
- Video Resolution
- 5.4k: 5472×3078 24/25/30 p
- 4k Ultra HD; 3840×2160 24/25/30/48/50/60 p
- 2.7 k: 2688×1512 24/25/30/48/50/60p
- FHD 1920X1080 24/25/30/48/50/60/120 P
- Remote Control (Model: RC231)
- Operating Frequency – 2.400/2.4835 GHz, 5.725-5.850 GHz
- Max Transmission Distance – 12 km (FCC) 8 km (CE/SRRC/MIC)
- Operating Current / Voltage – 1200mA @ 3.6 V (Android); 700mA @ 3.6 V (iOS)
- Operating Temperature Range – 0 -40 C (32-104 F)
- Transmitter Power (ERIP) 2.4 GHz 5.8 GHZ
- Intelligent Flight Battery
- Capacity – 3500 mAh
- Voltage – 11.55 V
- Type – LiPo 3S
- Energy – 40.42 Wh
- Charging Temperature Range – 5 to 40 C (41 to 104 F)
- Max Charging Power – 38 W
Here’s more information on the DJI Air 2S specifications.
As Offroad Drone points out in the video, he is not yet able to fly the drone until DJI releases the latest version of the DJI Fly app which will happen on April 15th.
Get your Part 107 Certificate
Pass the test and take to the skies with the Pilot Institute. We have helped thousands of people become airplane and commercial drone pilots. Our courses are designed by industry experts to help you pass FAA tests and achieve your dreams.
Stay in touch!
Subscribe to our Daily Drone News email.*
Submit tips If you have information or tips that you would like to share with us, feel free to submit them here. Support DroneXL.co: You can support DroneXL.co by using these links when you make your next drone purchase: Adorama, Amazon, B&H, BestBuy, eBay, DJI, Parrot, and Yuneec. We make a small commission when you do so at no additional expense to you. Thank you for helping DroneXL grow! FTC: DroneXL.co uses affiliate links that generate income.
* We do not sell, share, rent out or spam your email, ever. Our email goes out on weekdays around 5:30 p.m.