Overview of the firmware update:
- Date: 2022.12.12
- Aircraft Firmware: v05.02.05.06
- Remote Controller Firmware: v02.00.03.03
- DJI Pilot 2 App: v188.8.131.52
- DJI Assistant 2: v2.1.6
What's new for the DJI Mavic 3 Enterprise?
- Added ability for the confirm button on the remote controller to be used as the customizable C3 button, the function can be customized in the DJI Pilot 2 app.
- Optimized Flight Task functions:
- a. When the aircraft is taking photos during a flight task, the buttons or dial on the remote controller cannot control the camera to take photos or videos, focus, or zoom to avoid accidental touches, which may affect the flight route.
- Mapping task added support for the Safe Takeoff Altitude option to improve route safety.
- Fixed issue: the descent speed of the aircraft is limited to a maximum of 3 m/s.
- Fixed issue: the flight speed of the flight task is limited when using Distance Interval Shot as photo mode in mapping tasks.
- Added support for Mavic 3E to save PPK data by default for all photo formats.
- Added ability to measure temperature for Mavic 3T when the side-by-side view is enabled in IR camera view.
- Added ability to switch the liveview to IR mode for Mavic 3T during mapping tasks.
- Added Infrared Thermal Camera Sensor Burning Protection for Mavic 3T to avoid damage to the thermal camera.
- Fixed issue for Mavic 3T: blurred infrared images during a Waypoint Flight.
- Fixed issue for Mavic 3T: electric wires are displayed abnormally in liveview in some scenarios.
- Restart the aircraft and remote controller after the update is complete.
- If the update fails, restart the aircraft, remote controller, and DJI Pilot 2 or DJI Assistant 2 (Enterprise Series), and retry.
- Make sure the firmware of the aircraft and the remote controller, and DJI Pilot 2 are the latest versions. Otherwise, usage may be affected.
Get your Part 107 Certificate
Pass the test and take to the skies with the Pilot Institute. We have helped thousands of people become airplane and commercial drone pilots. Our courses are designed by industry experts to help you pass FAA tests and achieve your dreams.
Copyright © DroneXL.co 2023. All rights reserved. The content, images, and intellectual property on this website are protected by copyright law. Reproduction or distribution of any material without prior written permission from DroneXL.co is strictly prohibited. For permissions and inquiries, please contact us here.
FTC: DroneXL.co is an Amazon Associate and uses affiliate links that can generate income from qualifying purchases. We do not sell, share, rent out, or spam your email.